Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stash Report

Since this is the year of the change for me, I've developed some new habits.  I continue to strive to organize my stash ~ I would say that I am doing moderately well in that regard.  I haven't really bought much in terms of new fabric this year (YEAH!).  Not that I can say I've been perfect, mind you, but nothing like my history.  Since my power of recollection basically stinks, I'm starting my report from April 1st ... really ... no April Fool's joke!!  

     Used this Week: 12.25 yards
  Used year to Date:  12.25 yards
 Added this Week:    0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:    0.00yards
Sold this Week:  12.00 yards
Sold Year to Date:  12.00 yards
Gifted Out this Week:  0.00 yards
Gifted Out Year to Date:   20.5
Received Gifts this Week:  0.00
Received Gifts this Year:  4.0 
Net Used for 2012:    - 40.75 yards

Since I have a whole 30 minutes before I should be ready for bed, I guess that the rest of my time will be used making a few blocks for my latest charity quilt.  I have raided my stash of Oriental fabrics for this.  Completed most of the top of one earlier this week and am speeding right along on the second top.  I adore the gold etched fabrics and have a good assortment to choose from.  Time to help them along their way.  Adding to the collection is getting increasingly difficult... it would seem that style has fallen out of favor.  Such a shame!

No comments: